F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

Hahahahahahaha

Too fuckin funny. I was already laughing hard from the potato song, then the Ken part came up. Too too funny. 10/10 5/5

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

5/5 10/10

Even though it was all cartoon cliche, it was awesome. I'm a big fan of the old school and this got it down perfectly. Teleporter had to have been my favorite tied with the laser drill. Great stuff, man. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! Good thing the old-schooled-ness didn't ruin it for you. :P

Smile! Smile!

Great Flash!!

I enjoyed it alot.

And i agree with the last reviewer about everything. God damn fascist assholes thinking people suck or whatever, just cause theyre not exactly like everyone else. Well FUCK the norm.

Great flashes all of your stuff is good. Keep it up :)

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Masterpiece

Wow. This was by far one of my favorite flash movies. The main animation seems so simple in this movie, but then you add the little things in the background like the ducks to fish behind the King.

Definitly worth watching. Thanks for the movie.

~Fotch

Las Aventuras de Mr Coo#3 Las Aventuras de Mr Coo#3

Awesome!

I loved the loop at the end. The animation was really great too. I wish you could put out one of these every week like you had origionally planned. It would a great relief to tough weeks.

Dynamite & RedAppleClock2 Dynamite & RedAppleClock2

All i Have to say is...

Fuck all you clock-haters. The CC are flash geniuses. Stop hating and thinking you are significant!
YOU AREN'T!
AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!

Clocks rock!
~~Fotchkin~~

HydraulicCat responds:

Yes indeed.

Joe Ska Joe Ska

Fuckin Fabulous!

Oh my god, man. That was sooo good. Very crazy and weird, my kind of flash!

-The Pan- -The Pan-

Magnificant

This was a very creative idea, escape from panning. I loved this. It was sad, funny, and action packed. Not to mention good quality stick animation. Flashes like these inspire those like myself to get off my butt and do aome aniating of my own. Keep it up!

StrapOnMicronomic StrapOnMicronomic

Crazy!

This submission was soo crazy! But, crazy=good. I realy like how well the flash was perfectly synced with the song. Muy Bien!

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Sweet!

I loved this flash. Its was very creative and sometimes random. But thats what i loved. I also liked the smooth flowy-ness of it. Great Job!