Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

This game is

Probably the best game I've played on NG in a while. Amaaaaaazing. Love the music, love the humor, gameplay, combos. Very well rounded game.

And beautiful art, man. Seriously, keep it up!

Poclick Poclick

Very Addicting

Fun game. Nice time-waster. Keep up the good stuff man =]

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Fantastic

I was excited to see the remake after having played the original back when it first came out. This remake was amazing. I had fun playing it through a few times. However, I did find a glitch while playing.

While in the tree (where you need to jump and get up to the top) and the first part after exiting that stage, if you die and get a game over, and choose to replay, you respawn in the wall of the tree with no choice but to go right and fall off of the map into nothingness.

That was the only problem I had with the game. Hopefully you will get that fixed.

-Mike M.

Skribble-Style responds:

Oh man, you just helped me solve a -major- bug!

Thank you! :)

Goal In One Goal In One

Well...

It was good. I hated the space level though. Didnt like it one bit. There should be some kind of contrast between the walls and the background, other than the stars. I think that was retarted as hell. Other than that, it was awesome. If that was fixed, i would give it a 5! But i cant do that :(

>Fotchkin<

3d logic 3d logic

Great Puzzle

It's hard to find challenging puzzles nowadays. But this one is really really great. I'm stuck on level 23 and can't get through it. Keep up the good work.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Sooooo good!

This was one of the best, if not the best, game i've played on NG. Challenging, funny, violent....EVERYTHING! And the animation was awesome. It was smooth and you captured the movements of everything and everyone perfectly. Cant wait for the special edition.

Beginner Tutorial .1 Beginner Tutorial .1

Fantastic

I juat got a flash program of my own today, and i came to newgrounds for a tutorial. Yours was very helpful and i actually made a flash of my own. Thanks for the help man!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Frigin Awesome

I have played and beaten ths game so many many times. I definitly think you should expand upon this game. Make more levels and other fun stuff. Sunchips was heard to beat at first but going up and down will dodge his bullets. Also throwing kids/other objects should take out a hefty chunk of life.
>>Mike<<

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Masterpiece!!!

Wonderful. I love this game sooooo much. It's really adictive and i play it all the time. I don't understand why it averages a 7/10. Good work man!