F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

Hahahahahahaha

Too fuckin funny. I was already laughing hard from the potato song, then the Ken part came up. Too too funny. 10/10 5/5

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

5/5 10/10

Even though it was all cartoon cliche, it was awesome. I'm a big fan of the old school and this got it down perfectly. Teleporter had to have been my favorite tied with the laser drill. Great stuff, man. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! Good thing the old-schooled-ness didn't ruin it for you. :P

Smile! Smile!

Great Flash!!

I enjoyed it alot.

And i agree with the last reviewer about everything. God damn fascist assholes thinking people suck or whatever, just cause theyre not exactly like everyone else. Well FUCK the norm.

Great flashes all of your stuff is good. Keep it up :)

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

This game is

Probably the best game I've played on NG in a while. Amaaaaaazing. Love the music, love the humor, gameplay, combos. Very well rounded game.

And beautiful art, man. Seriously, keep it up!

Poclick Poclick

Very Addicting

Fun game. Nice time-waster. Keep up the good stuff man =]

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Fantastic

I was excited to see the remake after having played the original back when it first came out. This remake was amazing. I had fun playing it through a few times. However, I did find a glitch while playing.

While in the tree (where you need to jump and get up to the top) and the first part after exiting that stage, if you die and get a game over, and choose to replay, you respawn in the wall of the tree with no choice but to go right and fall off of the map into nothingness.

That was the only problem I had with the game. Hopefully you will get that fixed.

-Mike M.

Skribble-Style responds:

Oh man, you just helped me solve a -major- bug!

Thank you! :)